Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47560 - 06/23/05 04:17 AM Cearco Ceramic Plate
tia_c Offline

Loc: australia
HELP!!! 3 yrs ago i bought a beautiful handcrafted enamel and 24K gold Cearco ceramic plate in a store near the railway terminal in Cambrils, near Cambrils Park. Today it was broken by a clumsy tradesman who didn't even bother to tell me. I want to replace it (and give him the bill) and I remember a sign in the store saying they will package and post internationally, but I cannot find a website for the store. Can anyone help me with a store name or an alternative source??! It was the only souvenier item I bought for myself from the area, and I'm really upset at seeing it in pieces.

#47561 - 06/27/05 11:34 AM Re: Cearco Ceramic Plate
JoseR Offline

Loc: Central Texas
Hi Tia_c your in luck. we just returned from spain and bought to so many souveniers that we had some shipped!. while in madrid we bought and shipped a beatiful mirror from Artes toleadano across from the Prado. We dealt with "Cristina" and once we returned she stayed in contact until our shipment arrived. www.artetoledano.com/inicioc.asp?w=at&Idioma=en

Being the curious that I am, I looked up the company that makes the ceramic plates and found this: http://www.cearco.com/index2.html
you can try contacting them but am sure you'll need the style #, etc of the plate.

I also found a company that imports these plates out in CA. so try this as well:http://www.spanishplates.com/index.php

hope this helps,

Jose

#47562 - 06/27/05 11:44 AM Re: Cearco Ceramic Plate
JoseR Offline

Loc: Central Texas
oop's sorry, I just realized that your in Australia but you can email "cristina" from the web site and but her name in the subject line. she's just a sales girl but was very helpful; their web site is not exactly up to date but Hopefully, she can do something for you.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments