Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The travel world of Pedmar by pedmar @ Today at 04:15 PM

Just reporting in Barcelona is a go!!! early October. The Mexico/Cuba combination is a go just waiting for dates. the others are pending confirmation. now officially in my Vacation, 3 weeks of going around lol!!! Cheers
Food, Drink, & Entertainment
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap Eats - Please help! (Madrid) by pedmar @ Today at 04:11 PM

Casa Mingo is falling pray to its years of popularity like many other places do. I just hope they stay open for the sake of history and not another one of those goners in Madrid.
Transportation
I use Uber in Mexico city but not comfortable with it. Never in Madrid know it well ::) Cheers
Spain Related Media
Jump to new posts Re: Movie: The Way by Arturo @ Today at 10:07 AM

MadridMan I also have friends who have walked El Camino. I never got around to seeing the movie. Now I can watch it tonight. Thanks.... It is good to see your recent posts.
Favorite Places
Jump to new posts Re: Caminito del Rey by Arturo @ Today at 10:00 AM

It is no longer extreme, but it is a great way to spend an afternoon. The views are spectacular. They limit the number of tickets sold so you need to plan ahead. They now put a number of Combination Tickets on sale each morning at the train stations.
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ Today at 02:38 AM

Let's continue exploring the village of Dirleton near North Berwick. We are at the village church.... The south transept with its impressive stained glass window The tower The church was dedicated to St.Andrew and built soon in 1612. In 1836,
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
seanmiles800, MikeRod1, Eustathius, Gypsy, Eduardo Rivas
7766 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Don Chavez de Tras-Os-Montes
Who's Online
4 registered (Arturo, pedmar, MadridMan, robbieroy), 617 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments