Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7362 - 08/31/04 06:04 PM Madrid: Hostal Barrera
SFY Offline

Loc: Filadelfia
Got back from my second trip to Madrid earlier this month (just passing through on my way to and from La Coruña) and once again found the Hostal Barrera to be a great place to stay.

It is on C/Atocha, 96, up the street from Atocha Station, near the Reina Sofia and the Prado, a block from the Anton Martin Metro station, nearby Santa Ana/Huertas, and in easy walking distance to the Plaza Mayor and central Madrid.

My traveling companions and I stayed in two superior double rooms for 56 € but standard doubles are 50 € and a single is 35 €. Both rooms were comfortable, tastefully decorated, immaculate, and quiet thanks to the double-glazed windows. All rooms have telephones, televisions, air conditioning, and in-suite bathrooms (with welcome high pressure and hot water).

Nieves and her staff, who are at the desk 24 hours a day, were unfailingly friendly and helpful.

#7363 - 09/02/04 10:57 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Barrera
blueterrier Offline

Have to agree with all you say, we stayed three times last year and found it to be perfect, just a short stumble from Huertas smile and very convenient for Atocha

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments