I was happy to receive Steve's call about an hour ago. He was on the train from London Gatwick to southern England and sounded much more relaxed.

I'd spent the morning's return from Barajas Airport, detouring with a long walk through Old Madrid, contemplating our 5-year friendship and it seemed with every turn and every plaza I remembered being there with Steve at some point. It was a hard, yet therapeutic walk and did me good. But enough about me...

Steve will spend the rest of today alone at home - which maybe is a good thing - but don't expect to find him online just yet. Maybe tomorrow, though. His belongings, all 16 boxes (is that right, Steve??), won't arrive for another few weeks.

Steve, we'd/I'd be interested to know which was your moving company, their website address, and (if you'd care to share it) how much they charged you. Others in the future might benefit from your experience.

Saludos, MadridMan (much calmer now) smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog