Friday, 23 July 2010 will be the date of the next "Party with MadridMan in Madrid". partypair

Where: El Brillante, rear terraza, across from Atocha, immediately below the Hotel Mediodia.
When: 9pm

Thought it was time to return to MadridMan's "old stomping grounds" once again. There, they have two terrazas, front and back, and many tables. Yes, it's a popular place but a few fewer tourists, the beer and food is cheap & good, and there we have history. I'll try to get there a little early to get the first table and see if we can put one or two more together (which is always a challenge - oftentimes it's challenging just to get ONE table!).

I'll wait by the back door while looking/waiting for a table. If I'm not there, wait by the same door and I'll keep an eye out for you.

If someone has any other brilliant ideas about another terraza which might A) be better located, B) be likely to have tables for a group on a Friday night, or C) give us free beer I'm all ears.

Saludos, MadridMan cheers (hope there's not a metro strike on this day)

A photo from our July 2008 gathering. SOME of these same people will be attendance.

And if you don't know already, look for this ugly mug. Yeah, that's me (taken at about 2am in the Chocolatería San Gines).

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog