My "experience" is that FNAC is cheaper ... your "experience" is that El Corte Ingles is cheaper . No worries .. In the city centre it´s a 5 minute walk from El Corte Ingles to FNAC . So anybody wanting to buy CDs or DVDs can just check both , no ? It´s not a big deal . I would , however , agree that El Corte Ingles´s flamenco department IS cheaper . I prefer the employees in FNAC .. always helpful and lots of good knowledge . In El Corte Ingles they really do not want to help !
I think you may be right , Pedmar , that on-line things are different . I hate shopping on-line ( but I do it ! ) .. Maybe Corte Ingles offers a better service than FNAC . I will definitely check that out . By the way Bonne Chance ! Le Rugby contre Scotland aujourd'hui . Je crois que L'equipe Française est plus forte ..
Allez les bleus !.. Congratulations to La France .. a great win in le rugby !

Actually , Pedmar , the first time I went to FNAC was at Les Halles in Paris in 1984 ! And I loved it .. . I was 18 years old and staying with a French family in Montigny lès Cormeilles in the suburbs of the city . I spent some time at the Lycée Condorcet in Rue d'Amsterdam and at a municipal school in Argenteuil . The Lycée Condorcet was very special because I studied French literature . One book was "La Gloire de mon pére " by Marcel Pagnol ( fantastic book ! ) . Pagnol was a teacher at the Lycée Condorcet and the headmaster told us that he had met him . Magical . I also went to Versailles , of course , which was amazing !