Well MM .. we all know about the nightmare noisy guy in Tendido 7 .. hahahaha .. And if you get a seat up there ( in Ventas -Plaza de Toros de Madrid ) as i´ve done once it´ll be totally Castizo . Guys drinking their whiskey ( they have a guy .. with a big white moustache who sells it in the bullring "¡ Whiskey , Whiskey , hay Whiskey ! He shouts ) If you´re in the middle of a row you pass your money to your neigbouring spectators and the whiskey and your change come to you in the same way ... It´s amazing . And then the castizo guys and the real fans of the toros ( very conservative ) will be smoking their puros ( big cigars ) . Tendido 7 was a real experience of the die-hard , lifetime followers of the bullfight . Oh , and I do make it almost a tradition that in the 20 ( approximate ) bullfights i´ve been to I always order a whisky ( and it´s Scotch , Joe , but blended .. not a single malt unfortunately ) . I have smoked ( and I´m not a smoker ) the odd cigar .. very sweet .. much nicer than cigarettes ... but I can´t bear the smoke in my lungs ( though I have nothing against other people enjoying a smoke ! )