Hi MadridMan. A golden oldie popping in to say hello. Well not so much of the golden but an oldie anyway! I like your new board and site layout.

It's many moons since I was last here I'm afraid and I've just had a quick peep at the User List to see all the names I remember well, Wolf, Jo-Anne, Puna, Eddie, CaliBasco, Miguelito etc etc. Looking at the dates of their last posts I'm glad to see some call in from time to time.

I will look in more often in future but at the risk of seeming like I am taking advantage of you (I am!) the reason I'm here is that I have tickets for U2 in Barcelona on July 2nd and wondered if anyone who would be in that city that day (or if anyone anywhere) wanted them?

I have four which I bought by joining the fan club and getting a pre-sale code as I wasn't lucky enough to get any for the first show on June 30th but have since got a couple for that show and that suits me better, so want to offload the four tickets I have for the second. I am just asking for the money I paid for them ie 34,50 € plus 10 € for the fan club membership and the seats are next to the stage on the third tier.

If needed I can throw in a luxury 4* hotel for 30 € pp on a room only basis, so anyone in Madrid could maybe jump on the AVE from Madrid, see a great show, pamper themselves in the hotel and mosey on back to Madrid the next day?

If anyone is interested can you PM me and we can arrange how to do it, either by Paypal or if you prefer by cash on delivery (is that how you translate contra-reembolso?) I would try to sell them locally (I'm in Malaga) but the airfares are horrendous from down here for that day so hopefully this will be a better way of doing it. xfingers