Wow, blame Bush for 3-11? Well, you may disagree with Bush's manner of handling terrorism or not, but to blame him is ludicrous. If I decided to follow a person who is leading people off a cliff, it is not his fault, it is mine. If Spain suffers repurcussions because their govt chose to follow a particular path, thats not anyone elses fault, it is theirs.
Personally I thought the Spanish people intelligent enough to know what they were getting into, what risks were involved. You may say that "I did not support the govts decision to back Bush" but that is irrelevant, it still does not make it BUSH'S fault that your govt decided to follow his plan. To blame Bush is not only wrongheaded in itself, but it is also an insult to spanish people because it implies they do not have any ability to determine for themselves what path they choose.. it implies they are mindless sheep... a position I do not hold to. You may not make claim to any intelligence or ability to self determination and at the same time pass blame for your choices on someone else. And though the outgoing govt may not have many supporters today, they apparently did at ONE time when they got elected. So, like it or not, Your govt is responsable for policies it takes, and ultimately the people who put that govt in office to begin with have the REAL responsability.

Ultimately, however, the blame really belongs to niether.. the blame belongs on the head of those who planted the BOMBS. Spanish reaction to it, however, is spanish responsability as well.