Quote:
You ever get the feeling that the New York Times is run by the dems? Don't you get it Bill? If Clinton had done the same thing concerning the NSA, he would be touted for his remarkable insight and care for our security. But since it was President Bush.... Aren't you tired of this? I certainly am.
I am talking for myself, how I personally feel about using agency that has been setup to gather foreign intelligence, then it is being used within the borders of the US. That is because the agency we already have do this legally within the US border, the FBI, has rules that they have to follow, are answerable to people and the US courts.

Using the NSA within the US borders, I believe is a way to skirt the constitution and the bill of rights. What is next we arrest fellow Americans, send them oversea to a prison were the have no rights under the constitution because they are in a prison overseas where US laws does not applied? Keep this stuff up it will not be long before we start arresting and executing Americans in foreign prisons.

I would not care which President is in office. This kind of actions that skirt the constitution is were I draw the line. Too bad there is no one in the White House that feels like I do on this issue.

Bill