You're right Wolf,

Now, this type of criticism I can understand, and I feel the same way about the man. He doesn't have an outstanding record, but he's not a total disgrace either. I don't mind someone pointing out President Bush's shortcomings, but what I hear on this message board is insanity, that is, total lack of regard for reason. And yeah, being a Republican does not make everything he does right. I really wish the Democrats would have picked an honorable candidate who had more to offer than President Bush. I wish they had the integrity to offer up someone who really reflects the values of their party instead of hiding behind an empty suit.

As far as corporations not paying taxes, from my point of view that would be just fine. I want corporations in America to have freedom to expand and provide us with the good lifestyle we enjoy here. The good life we enjoy in the U.S. isn't the result of the welfare-state, it's the ability of individuals to compete and rise to their highest ambitions and abilities. The many jobs created by corporate America helps a vast majority of people do this. And, after all, a tax on corporations is a fiction. The taxes are always on the consumer of products produced by corporations. What a myth.

I can understand anyone disagreeing and not liking President Bush. But you shouldn't have to go to a movie to find out why. This is just bizarre. confused

Here it is, I finally found it. This is the play book for all those Bush-bashing on this thread.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
- Joseph Goebbels

This pretty well sums up Michael Moore's artistic ability as well.