cool Cristobo,

I reread and remembered from page 6 of this thread that you called Iraq an unarmed country. Why didn't the Iraqis overthrow their own government if it is an unarmed country? It sure seems that us American's sure found a lot of these 'unarms'.

PIM seriously,

If I thought that these journalist were obstructing this war in a way that could have caused an American soldier casualty...I can only say this. There is not one American journalist's life, let alone foreign journalist's, more important than the life of one American soldier. I can understand it if a Spanish person, like I believe you are, can't understand this. American soldier's are our brothers, sisters, sons and daughters who protect are freedom and security. But if an American feels this way, he is spitting on our troops just like the stories about the troops arriving from Viet Nam.
Wolf, when I hear American posters trying to second guess our troops then I owe you my deepest, sincere, humble and genuine apology. I always thought the stories about Americans spitting on their own troops was a bit of an exageration. How could an American do this? Now, sadly, I see that I'm quite probably wrong. And I'm ashamed that I just can't get any more outraged about this concept than I am.