Fernando,
I too was greatly touched when I saw the television program showing the Iraquis gleefully destroying the remnants of Saddams power. I cried thinking how much I would love the people of Cuba to be free from our own monster! Nevertheless, I am very happy for the people of Iraq, and pray they will prosper in peace.

I agree with you 100%. Now thanks to the coalition forces,Bush, Blair and Aznar the people of Iraq have gained a universal right: FREEDOM!

Why did you say you are ashamed? You have nothing to be ashamed of, you stood for your convictions with great courage while others ridiculed and criticized you on this very thread. Other Spaniards may feel shame, but not you, you acted authentically. For whatever it is worth, you have my admiration.

Chirac, Shroeder and their cohorts in the U.N. would still have let these people live in fear under the ruthlessness of a monster. Their cupidity and stupidity have led them from being builders of a free world to being LOSERS! Thanks to Chirac, the U.N. is marginalized.

The peace movement...as I said before, they had no counter policy, no solution to the problem. Most were America bashing, particularly Bush bashing. If the coalition had listened to them, the people of Iraq would still be under Saddam Hussein's thumb, with no universal rights. I repect those that had strong religious convictions, but I cannot agree with them.

God bless the Coalition troops, and to those that sacrificed their lives in this effort. I am saddened by the many deaths among the reporters too. We owe them a lot. I am particularly saddened by the poor reporters that died in the hotel. But most, I am sad for the Iraquis that died. God bless the Iraqui people. May they continue to live in freedom, now that their oppressors are no more.