Wolf:
It is not such an "amazing" deduction. If you read the link I provide, from Mr. Fasano (it is in Spanish) you will find a detailed explanation on the matter. And it is not me who wrote it, surprisingly.
I don`t have the answers, and I have never claimed to have them. I don`t know how to solve the Kurdish question, or the bloody puzzle that the Middle East is today, as a whole. Maybe Irak will become just one more peaceful protectorate, from now on. Maybe we are now watching the birth of a new West Bank. Who knows...
All I say is, I can`t accept that the US state department tries to fool us all. They have not invaded Irak to liberate anyone, their only reasons are economical, political and geostrategical. Period.
I don`t know exactly what "organization" that I belong has ever supported terrorism (????). But I will tell you a couple of things on Communism.
You don`t know a word about communists, since you have always lived in a country where Communism didn`t find fertile soil (good for you). I do, Communists in my country have played an important role from 1936 on. I do know what kind of garbage they are, while you can only tell me what have you read about them. I have good reasons to hate and contempt them. OK?
You know, I also have watched "Die Hard" a couple of times, I know widely those cliches about leftist, snobbish, anti-American Europeans. An amusing movie, but a stupid bunch of stereotypes. If you insist on including me into those categories, so might I say that you must be a preacher from one of those ultra-rightist American little churches, who pray to start WWIII and so bring the Second Coming at once. Would you like being labelled like that? It can be funny.
I have had one week to learn what happened the last time American troops shot kids in another checkpoint. And it stinks, just as I imagined. All I know, this time, is that they shot seven people, three of them being children. Nothing can justify that. How has Fox News explained it?(I figure that must be a reliable source for you, unlike the partisan propaganda-makers that provide me with false information)
American forces are an occupation army and are behaving just like occupation armies do.
And you haven`t answered, just one week ago you were boasting about the "chemical weapons factory" that the American army had discovered.
What happened with mass destruction weapons anyway? My sources are so biased that they have not reported one jot about any finding on that, sorry...
"the ability to see the truth"? How can you claim to have the monopoly on TRUTH? Maybe you are an actual preacher, after all...