Good! That is the spirit! Short messages laugh

Thinking in loud voice, I find interesting how people can decide (myself included) in less than one minute if this war is necessary or not.

It seems that in my country (Spain) everyone has become a high strategy analyst stating how wrong (in the majority of the cases) or right this war is... To take a decision one must have a truthful information, based on processed amount of data, consider all the facts, the situation and the possible outcomes of the different possible decisions you can take.

We should all be more humble. We don't have veridic and complete data, can't wisely analyze it, can't take into consideration all the facts (for we don't know all of them), can't imagine the different possible elections, and can't forsee the probable outcomes. Therefore, in my opinion, we should delegate our decision rights. Can anyone imagine someone better suited and informed to judge the situation than the presidents of our countries? Not only that, but they have the legitimacy that a democratic election gave them.

I wan't my president to take that decision for me.

Fernando