awwww -- GROUP HUG!!!

:-)

One thought to Wolf: I think you have concerns about the anti-war movement not supporting our troops. Understandable, considering your experience in Vietnam. I too thank you for your service - you were especially brave to remain a soldier in an unpopular war and it's unfortunate you suffered undue consequences afterward. It is dedication like yours that makes the world go round. However, keep this in mind: I really doubt we'll see a repeat of what happened in Vietnam. I think everyone learned that lesson. My viewpoint is that our troops lives should be cherished as our own. I do not believe this war is worthy of ANY American lives (and no Iraqi lives either). I am actually fighting for our soldier's freedoms. I want the soldiers to live their lives as they intended - not as consequences of an unjustifiable war that could have continued consequences in the world for decades (and maybe centuries?) to come.

As for media - Wolf - please run out and watch some left-leaning media! Fox news has been so friendly to the administration and at least when I've watched, I've never seen them question anything the admin. says! I find watching both right and left gives me some interesting perspective.

Say - no one has addressed the big nuclear question.

What do those of you who support the war think of this?

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20030131-27320419.htm

I know this is "worst-case scenario," but the question begs to be asked. I have to say that the use of nukes would probably bring the world together - against us. Considering world opinion, I don't think anyone would consider this a "defensive" move - even if WMDs are used against us.