Fernando,

Do you really think it's fair and reasonable to attack a country based on "what ifs?"?, most any nation could prepare a terrorist attack on us or on anyone else, so should Bush, Blair and Aznar decide to attack them all then?
I sincerely don't understand the conexion you make between the Moroccoan inmigrants coming to Spain and Sadam's regime, since when being a muslim means necessarily being a potential terrorist?
You ask what would happen if we suffered an attack by foreign terrorists; well, who knows?, but I don't see why you seem sure we would declare war on them; we have ETA, and so far there's no Rest-of-Spain-versus-Basque-Country civil war.

Booklady,

If this is not a war being declared pretty much unilaterally then why would people and organizations such as The Pope and the UN call it an unlawful war?
I think to blame all this on Chirac is a little bit too much, don't you think? Mr. Bush has appeared absolutely eager to start this nonsense since at least last October; otherwise, why would there have been a demonstration against it in Washington back then?

I have a question for US residents, I'm very curious about one thing; it's silly really, but I want to know whether the images of Bush rehearsing his first speech after the attacks started, while his face was being made up and his hair combed, and that we were all able to watch live here (and I'm guessing from at least the rest of European countries) was showed anywhere in the States?

One other thing, leaving aside for just a second, the most important factor (for me at least) in this whole scenario, the Iraqi civilians' lives, doesn't anybody else feel sad that places such as palaces, and other types of historic buildings from none other than a country like Iraq, in which territory according to most historians the birth of western civilization took place (yes, I'm not 'alucinando'!, the gardens of Babilon, the Tower of Babel, etc....) are being destroyed like it's nothing? How would Bush, or any of us for that matter, feel if someone bombed Mount Rushmore, the Statue of Liberty or any other American landmark?