To all future would-be registrants of our message board:

Please do not register using your XYZUSER@earthlink.net email address. When these Earthlink.net people attempt to register (in most or in ALL cases) an email is sent to the would-be user from my server with a temporary password. This email gets bounced back to me with the following message:

Quote:

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:
Just so you know, I'm not going to click the link in order to be "screened" and therefore be an "approved sender" so that you can accept emails from me/us/the-server. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog