I'll be in downtown Madrid on Wednesday, February 1st, 2006 and would like to share lunch with someone (anyone!) from the forum. Anyone planning to be downtown anyway that afternoon? I was downtown today, just strolling around and running some errands, and had lunch by myself :o . And while fine to eat alone, it's MUCH more interesting to meet new people over a meal. Anyone game? Spaniards and non-Spaniards, travelers and non-travelers invited to answer this posting here in this thread.

Where to eat lunch? Not sure but that should be decided quickly because there's less than 48 hours between now and that expected 2:30pm Lunchtime get-together. Today I ate at La Sanabresa on Calle Amor de Dios, just north of the "en obras" rolleyes Plaza Anton Martín, near Huertas. I could eat there again but am open to suggestions.

Hope to see you Wednesday! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog