It's THAT TIME once again. Time for "Party with MadridMan in Madrid!" Question is, WHEN are we going to have it?

I'm in Madrid Saturday June 18 to Wednesday June 29. Thing is, I'm CERTAIN I won't want to "Party with (almost wink ) ANYONE on Saturday night, June 29th, the day I arrive. The following weekend, Friday June 24th is not really an option as I have something planned. I'm not even sure Saturday June 25th will be available to me as I might be gone for the entire weekend.

While not as popular and no-doubt more sparsely attended, what do we think about a mid-week, less-formal "Party with MadridMan"? We could make it an earlier night for those who work the next day. Maybe some day between Monday June 20 & Thursday June 23?

I realize I've drastically narrowed the option but the Madrid trip only totals about 10 days. On the UP side, I'll be in Madrid for about an equal number of days around mid-October so there's a possibility we can plan another one then.

Comments? Ideas? Places to meet? Will my Spaniard friends NOT attend because of a mid-week get-together? I realize it's less convenient.

Looking forward to feedback. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog