Hey everyone --

I have yet to see a Philadelphia gathering planned although there are many members from the Philadelphia area.

So, I am going to test the waters here... I will be in Philadelphia over Columbus Day weekend and would like to propose a dinner for Friday, October 10th. Last time I was in the city, there weren´t any Spanish restaurants (to my knowledge) although things are changing quickly. There are several cuban-inspired restaurants that have opened over the past couple of years and rumor has it that a tapas restaurant will be opening in Old City (that is insider information folks!). One of my favorite restaurants is Tierra Colombiana, although it isn´t Spanish and it´s location might turn off some of our suburban members (North 5th Street).

I know that there is a relatively new (couple of years) Spanish restaurant in East Goshen/West Chester area. Perhaps some of our local boardmembers...El viajero, Eddie or Diana can echar una mano here.

Anybody up for dinner on the 10th? I am going to try and gather up some of my stateside friends as well!