[originally posted by ammcfar on 09-13-2001 01:06 PM...]

I'm a grad student moving to Madrid in a week and a half to do dissertaion research for 9 months. I'd prefer north/northwest (university area) and would be glad to rent a room in someone's apartment. Despite the wise advise in other messages on this topic I'd like to have a place before I arrive so any speciic suggestions are welcome. Also whats the best way to contact room madrid? I e-mailed them, but haven't gotten a response.
I'm a grad student moving to Madrid in a week and a half to do dissertaion research for 9 months. I'd prefer north/northwest (university area) and would be glad to rent a room in someone's apartment. Despite the wise advise in other messages on this topic I'd like to have a place before I arrive so any speciic suggestions are welcome. Also whats the best way to contact room madrid? I e-mailed them, but haven't gotten a response.
Oh yeah, my e-mail address is ammcfar@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog