Dear friends: Hola & Esplendido that you all are going to be at the dinner on 6/24 in El Charro Espanol @ 7PM. I regret that some were forced to drop out at the last minute due to unforseen circumstances. They will be missed.I was away for the last 5 days & I have not dropped of the "Face of the Earth" I will be in contact tommorow w/ the rest & make reservations for 15. There are more committed to attend from off the board . Regarding cost & method of selection. conferred early on w/ the Washington DC dinner group and they whacked up the bill evenly.We all can order A La Carte & contribute accordingly.The price ranges were discussed earlier in this column.I'm not sure what to do with an alcohol tab. I imagine we can keep it seperate and divide that according to consumption. Some do not indulge and some do. Suggestions are always welcome.Anyhow, the countdown has begun. Only 8 days til we MMers meet in GV for our introductions and Espana sharings. I cannot wait.As always, Bill Ski laugh laugh