I am so glad that so many of you guys are attending this event. The one thing I love the most about traveling is meeting new people and enjoying a nice dinner in a wonderful cafe in a city filled with so much life and history. For me this is what traveling is all about, and I am so glad that we will have the chance to enjoy each other's company and share so many experiences and ideas of things to do while we are in Madrid. I know that all of you will have to take time out of your holiday to join us, and I think that it is so cool that all of us are doing so. I know that when people are traveling everything is last minute... like where do you want to go for dinner or what do you want to do today. I guess it's nice to have a least one thing planned out. (At least for me anyway.) I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you wonderful people who gave Warren and I so much GOOD advice for our trip. MadridMan this is truly a cool site. You attract really cool and normal people. In fact, this is the only message board I use, in fact, the only message board I've ever used. And for all those maybe's out there, try to turn them into definite yeses (i know you can't say that, but y'all know what i mean laugh!

See you all in a few weeks... Chau chau...

-roses

[ 06-02-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

[ 06-02-2001: Message edited by: roses ]