A few days ago I was searching for new Live Cams in Spain to add to Spain WebCams by MadridMan and was SO happy to find Ría de Vigo webcam which points WEST.

The city of Vigo and the Ría de Vigo (Inlet of Vigo) is located on the Atlantic Coast of Spain just barely above Portugal.

It's a BEAUTIFUL, WIDE VIEW of the ría from side to side. You look down one side over red terra cota roofs to the water where there's a small marina and a WIDE span of "flotaras" (¿?) or floating barges where mussels and other shellfish attach themselves and are later harvested.

Yesterday I was peeking in at the live cam throughout the morning and at around 1pm or so (Eastern USA time) I witnessed the most beautiful sunset over the water, orange and yellow colors reflecting off the water and illuminating the sky. JUST BEAUTIFUL. Please check it out when you have time. By 2pm the sun was totally gone and the auto-focus function of the camera goes blurry and you can't see anything more until sunrise. Today (Thursday) is another clear day on the Galician coast so we should have another nice sunset. Let's watch!

While my judgement tells me otherwise, I'm pasting the live photo in this thread. Let's see if it takes.... Enjoy! Saludos, MadridMan (I MISS Galicia!!!!!)

[img]http://80.25.35.36/cgi-bin/jpg/image.cgi?[/img]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog