Letīs see if I can remember all those questions!

Yes, Ismael Serrano does play guitar while he sings. His band is great too. I especially enjoyed the keyboarding that accompanies many of the songs.

Teatro Albeniz is not new, itīs tucked away on c/Paz, a narrow old street just off of Puerta del Sol. Walking down it in the daytime you wouldnīt think anything much ever happened there. Oh, man, would I love to have seen Serrano in the Palau in Barcelona. That has to be one of the most beautiful buildings Iīve ever seen. I swear, the next time I come back to Spain Iīm going to go back to Barcelona and try to go to an organ concert there. (It was being restored last year)

Yes, pim is the greatest, she met my daughter and I at Maceira to give us our tickets and we have also dined with her and a friend at the new restaurant, Nudel Bar. (I never imagined Iīd ever be eating with chopsticks in Madrid!).

No, I havenīt bought the Serrano CDs yet, but tomorrow and Wed. are our shopping days since we return on Thurs. frown so Iīll be picking them up then.

Did I answer everything? Oh, and a funny thing about our seats at the concert--we were in a row of 6 seats, seated there were 3 mothers and three daughters.

Time to go for the daily afternoon helado. laugh