GranadaGirl, 247 posts here and you don't yet know about MadridMan\'s Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page which carries direct links to the internet broadcasts of Spain's TV stations (all which are available) like Antena3 (national), CRTVG (Galicia), ExpansiónTV (finance/business), ETB from País Basco, AND AndalucíaTV ??? confused On the latter you can watch Andalucía tourism programs on the weekends/morning, talk shows, news, sports, AND music videos at night. I love the Andalucía tourism programs which tell about different regions, the people and landscapes, and all with beautiful, typical background music. I just love these programs. They take me there..... to Spain. Mmmm..

The music videos are showing RIGHT NOW as I type this!!!!!!! And you won't see any of those crummy English-language music videos either! wink These are ALL SPANISH and mainly ALL SPAIN music videos. Enjoy!

Yet another edit/update: I JUST finished watching Rosario's "Agua y Sal" video. Nice.. slow.. sweet.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog