Hi verdammt! Welcome to our little message board!

I'm not at all familiar with Hostal Campi but I see it's recommended on the Let\'s Go Barcelona . There, you'll also find an email address to this establishment. They write:
"The first left off Las Ramblas (bearing right at the fork) coming from M: Catalunya. A great bargain for the quality and location. The rooms are spacious, with light, comfortable furniture and lacy curtains. Reservations accepted 9am-8pm. Prices tend to vary by season and availability, but generally doubles €40, with bath €48; triples €60."

Hostal Baires is located near the Gothic Quarter. Seems to me there was 1 or 2 reviews of this one here in this forum. Try the SEARCH link above/right.

Pensión Acropolis is located near Gaudí's Guell Park so for this one you'd definitely need to take the metro or bus to get to the center. Seems to me someone either recently stayed there or was about to stay there. Try a search for this one too. I don't think that person gave a review thought but was intending to stay there. As I recall, this one was in a more residencial area in a kind of house and not in a multi-floor building.

For all of the above you can plug-in their addresses into the QDQ.com site @ http://fotos.qdq.com and see a photo of that address as well as its location on a map.

Anyone have "fresh" reviews of the above? Whichever YOU decide, verdammt, will you please return here afterwards to your thread and give us your review? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog