Hey guys

I'm doing a presentation to several high school classes next week, and a topic I feel I am required to speak about is M-11. The events of that day really struck me hard..much harder than 9/11 due to the fact that I came very close to losing close friends and that I used to live very close to Atocha. I haven't really had anyone to talk to about all the events, and I suppose there are many emotions still trapped inside. When talking to a former teacher about the events the other day, I came very close to breaking down. I was wondering if anyone had confronted a similar situation, where they were forced to speak pubically to an audience about M-11. Let's face it..these teens are either unaware of the events, or viewed the attacks as "another bombing somewhere in the world," so their questions are going to be somewhat unforgiving just because they aren't going to know how to approach this subject delicately. I have no problem speaking in front of groups other than this issue. So, if anyone has any suggestions on how to approach this topic, and things that would help me keep my composure, I would really appreciate it. Also, if you have any idea of how to introduce the subject matter, it would be helpful. I'm doing a video/slide show type presentation, and I obviously don't want to show pictures of the attacks.