Well I finally got our plans together for our first visit to Spain!!! Thanks to MM and all others for their suggestions - don't think I could have put it together as easily with out you! Here's my itinerary: 3/31 - Arrive Madrid from Atlanta at 9:15AM, staying in Alcala de Henares for three nights, visiting our son, eating with his host family and exploring Madrid and vicinity (Toledo, etc). 4/3 - Taking rental car for drive to Granada for two nights (have Alhambra reservation). 4/5 drive to Seville via Gibralta for two nights. 4/7 drive back to Madrid for two nights. Fly home 4/9. I'll let you know how our trip went when we get back - along with info on our experiences in the hotels, etc. One other thing: We are not letting the terrible tragedy of 3/11 stop us from making what we think will be a wonderful trip to Spain - I hope others feel the same. We have to continue to live our lives and going about our daily business - if we don't then the criminals who commit such unspeakable acts win. Again, muchas gracias por su ayuda!