Quintos:

True. You are right and I am not, I acknowledge it when it happens, not like others (not speaking about you). Galindo hasn't been indulted yet. Although the government is trying hard to find a way, as I'll prove later. However, minister Barrionuevo and assistant Vera, as well as other killers were indulted partially (two/thirds) Link (Spanish)

And false. I don't read too much that web page, first because never can one read too much, and besides, I came across that page when I was searching for info on Galindo. Athough I knew it before, I don't use to read it usually.

Anyway, we have the spanish point of view here in Madrid in the five free TVs, in the Via Digital/Canal Satélite Digital TVs, Canal Plus, that is, all the TVs in here..., in the newspapers: El País, EL Mundo, La Razón, ABC, ..., in the radios Cope, SER, Intereconomía, ..., in the net: Terra and others ...

So you have to look hard for information wherever it may be specially now that most of our newspapers, and web pages, are forbidden.

Anyway, my fonts are diverse, as you can see if you take the time to look at the links I have posted.

About Justice in Spain (CentrodeCriminología.com (spanish))

A quote form this link (original from Bertholt Brecht):
Quote:
Muchos jueces son absolutamente incorruptibles;
nadie puede inducirles a hacer justicia.
(Bertolt Brecht)
Translation : "Many judges are absolutely uncorruptible; nothing can induce them to make justice"

Galindo was found guilty by Audiencia Nacional and Supreme Court.

Judge Bueren (National Court- Audiencia Nacional) resigned and went to a private firm, while investigating spanish death squads. ¿Too afraid? Judge Gómez de Liaño and prosecutor did a great job, acknowledged by the legal world in Spain, but he paid dearly for it, with a trap in which he was charged and "found guilty" of "deliberate neglect of duty". Link.

Now, PP has made some changes in regulations that imply that most higher level chief prosecutors will be changed (by the ones PP wants). Recent declarations of the Anti- Corruption prosecutor speak of the general attorney forbidding investigations on PP's scandals and encouraging on PSOE's supposed ones. I won't post links, these days it's in EVERY newspaper.

By the way, Galindo and 110 Guardias CIviles were accused of this, not just a couple, although only some have been to jail. Also, he has just (not surprisingly, after the Gómez de Liaño message been absolved (by now) of charges on drug dealing in Intxaurrondo.

Cristobo:

Spanish army stinks... or spanish police stinks (Guardia Civil is both), or spanish courts stink (read newspapers about General attorney Cardenal and many others..., and Spanish politics stink (remember Asamblea de Madrid and estate speculators), and ... Really "our" society is surprisingly andincredibly corrupt.

The few dinosaurs left who respect honor and justice and fight for trem, like Gómez de Liaño, leutenant-colonel Peñafiel (guardia civil), and others, are destroyed because they don't integrate in political-policial-judicial-economical mafias. I wonder how Ruiz-Gallardón (PP)(former president of Comunidad de Madrid), who I believe is an extremely honest person, although I hate his political points of view, has gone though it without having been destroyed, but let's give it some time... For example, I read that he stopped four times estate speculator's plans in Alcobendas (major (PP)seems involved). He was very skillful to abort their plans without the scandal coming out, and he was strong enough to oppose his growing influence in the PP to the money and bought politicians of the speculators in the PP.

I many times feel I am a dinosaur too for believing in old words like honor, justice, rights, loyalty, ... frown