Hello Cali,

Yes, it is time for Castellanos to reestablish Castilla La Vieja, the 800 years of working with León needs to be undone. wink I think Castellanos should support the Leonés independence movement, so that pure Castellanos don't have to continue their association with inferior Leoneses. rolleyes laugh

Maybe Castellanos could march under the banner PUXA LLEÓN LLIBRE; meanwhile, the LLioneses could carry ¡VIVAN LOS COMUNEROS!. The two sides working together could tear asunder this 800 year history of cooperation. wink After all, Castellanos are tired of seeing cuisine from León in their restaurants Cuisine from León .

Once Castilla y León is broken up, then each province would declare independece. Maybe we could start the independence movement for Valladolid right here, ¡Aúpa Pucela! ¡Libertad y Independencia! :p

I think this independence nonsense is beginning to spread throughout Spain, thanks to MadridMan. I think I read Getafe is ready to declare independece from the Madrid Community, and that La Latina is seeking to become an independent city. All this thanks to the MadridMan Forum.

Cheers laugh laugh