aww shucks peeps, thanks for the advice even though you haven given me the miraculous answers that i was hoping for.

i think that eventually i^ll probably fork over the money over to telefonica for a phone card, be it 200 or whatever.

see, i{m very much into sending messsages. it{s just that some spaniards here don{t always take to messages and can be a tad insulted by them after a while. also, calling on a street phone gets so old. i just plain love the feeling of being surrounded by the walls of my room while making a call pertaining to a delicate situation.

and no, i am not one of those american girls who spends hours a day on the telephone. i just need a phone right now so i can{t be neglectful of my contacts, which are quite a few.

how much do monthly telefonica bills come to. how much do they charge for around spain(mobile, fijo) calls? does it cost much less to call from a home phone o a movil through telefonica(i cannot get auna as my address, fug)? what are your home phone bills like?