I think we're heading down that road again, MM...you know the one, the same one we've traveled EVERY time this thread has been unraveled.

Oddly enough, when I post, it's "CaliBasco trying to impose his views on the Basque Country". When someone who agrees with Fernandito posts it's "well said" and "yippee, someone thinks like me". I'm happy if I'm on an island, as long as there's an ikurriña flying over it. From the looks of things, there are others on the island, and none of us EVER have advocated anything other than understanding Basques and their culture.

It is the infectious need of some to dwell on the negative, extreme minority which allows the parasitic terrorists to slowly eat away at the collective Spanish consciousness, doing more damage via paranoia, misinformation and fear than they ever could hope to accomplish via car bombs.

Fernando & toddy, please no more school days tales of deprogrammed Sabino Youth fledging...er...fleeing Euskadi into your warm, liberating embrace. Do you think that the ikastolas have some brownshirt youth movement? I didn't know there was a Fox News España...