mad DAMN THOSE RED DEVILS! mad It would be nice if it had been 11-on-11 for the entire match. I had no idea that FIFA allows "home cookin'" by there árbitros. Funny that "arbitrary" and "árbitro" have the same root. I never fully understood the correlation until last night.

I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. to watch the entire painful experience. eek What the hell was that stupid Egyptian ref doing patting cheeks with coaches during the match? I wish he'd been assigned the USA-GER match...Hugh "Captain Yellow Card" Dallas was a first-class SOB! Maybe the US would've been able to disallow the German goal on account of a shirt-tug or inadvertent Melvin/wedgie maneuver...

S.Korea: Know that you were outplayed, outclassed, outhustled, and outtalented by a far superior team. In the end, it was the decisions of three men who never played in the game that handed you your golden opportunity. mad Go Germany!!!

Spain: Be proud...and for Mr. Defense: Puyol: YOU DA MAN! He was constantly attacked and on one-on-one confrontations never lost once until the second OT, and even then the ball was harmlessly crossed out of bounds. Kudos to you Puyol. That was a five-star performance to combat the sub-one-star performance turned in by the "colegiata". mad Screw FIFA and its crooked sham and preferential treatment of the hosts. mad

¡VIVA ESPAÑA!