Hi.

I don't know if somebody will want to give his opinion of the most controversial and important topic of nowadays: Israel and Palestine.

I've found a new in the N.Y. times today that shows that Europeans think differently than americans: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/19/international/middleeast/19SURV.html

I read spanis newspapers and the nytimes online and yesterday, at last, on the TV news appeared the images of Jenin or better said ... the ruins of Jenin. It seemed that a meteorite had hit the city and the 90% of the houses had been brought down. But the U.S. is going to veto a resolution of the United Nations for looking if it was a massacre against the civils of Palestine. Why?.

My question is, these images are showed on the american news on tv?. Still no ambulances are allowed to come in in Jenin, and the reporters have been allowed just yesterday. Why?. Why cannot the reporters come into those cities?. Sure because there is something to hide. Those are the main questions that I think the european people is asking.

This is something that I've cut from the nytimes:
--------
On the Jenin raids, Annan told reporters he would approve an investigation but his first priority was to help the living. He called on Israel to allow humanitarian workers full access to the devastated refugee camp, describing the destruction as ''horrific.''

U.N. officials visiting the camp found ``people digging out corpses from the rubble with bare hands,'' Annan said.

``Meanwhile no major emergency rescue operation has been allowed to begin. The destruction is massive and the impact on the civilian population is devastating,'' he said.
-------------

Bye.