hello everyone. I had a few questions and hope you guys can help me out a little. I am traveling to Madrid on April 7 - 15th. I will be staying in Hostel Lopez because the price is reasonable and someone there speaks english. Okay, here's the problem: I speak very little spanish, actually none at all, i stumble and my grammer is all wrong, but i truly LOVE Spain and just had to go there again. When I was there in July '00, I was with a group of Americans, many spoke Spanish, so it wasn't hard for me to get around cause i always had someone to rely on when we caught cabs, ordered food, etc,. Well, now I have decided to venture out and go with my bestfriend who has no Spainsh at all. We will be the blind leading the blind in a country where little english is spoken. I do know my way around a little, when i was there in July I was able to catch the train, so I understand the metro system pretty well. But what will i do when we go out to clubs and we have to catch a cab or if we want to set up tours, etc... What do you guys suggest. I have several phrase books, but i don't know if this will be enough for me to get by. What do you guys suggest??? Please give me your feedback. Thanks