let me tell you guys something, ive never been to Spain before nor have i portugal. And i am going there in JUly. So im gonna have a bunch of questions .

now heres the kicker, Ive never felt more unwanted and ridiculed in my life.

the question i posted about cockroaches was a good question i think, ive been to Cape town s.africa which is a great city, beautiful, warm weather...etc. yet it was full of roaches. we didnt know this.

Now im planning my honeymoon to go to beautiful Spain, and it occoured to me to ask about any roach problem ahead of time. what is so stupid about that?

does that make me a dumb american? is that such an assanine question?

should i bring my gun to Espana in case there is a roach problem?

thats another thing, not all americans carry guns. just like not all mexicans carry knives. not all africans carry spears. thse are the stupidest comments ive ever heard. especially the canadien that made the comments. Stop watching Kids in the Hall and come up with your own origional comments about the U.S., aye?

isnt this board suposed to be informative about madrid and around Spain? cuz i have alot of questions but now ill have to go some place else.

way to go Madrid man, you should edit these negative comments towards your american posters.

asking if a country has roaches is a whole different question than asking if spain has toilet paper.

good night, i have to go back to cleaning and oiling my magnum44

dan of michigan signing off