[originally posted by missmadrid98 on 5-1-01...]

hello everyone remember me!!!! well i am still alve and doing great, having way to uch fun and living the spanish life, like I always wanted, though it has been very hard to start a new life, i have been poor and hungry, i am a survivor and i made it happen. i regret that i haevn´t update my site with all the new info i have gathered but honetly i haven´t had the time, but i am working on it and have lists of things to add and put it. i have received tons of e-mails of people asking for my help, and i just wanted to add, i am always here to help those who wnat to come here to madrid and need a little help along the way!! one of the board members came into madrid the other day and contacted me and offered to pay me to store her luggage in my spare bedroom while she did the camino de santiago walk, i was like wow, she was like you have no idea how much you have helped me by storing my luggage, i know its in a safe place and i don´t have to worry about it. i am glad i can help those you need help. well i have two teaching jobs and i get paid on a monthly basis, i am already working on one, and i start the otehr one may7th, so i will get a nice pay day beginning of june for the whole month of may, so finally i have things established in a way, i am getting money. i am still taking flamenco classes and going out al the time. i got to some little flamenco bars and go out salsa dancing from tiem to time, but i always reign in my little towns discoteque calld " la gramola" it is snowing today in el escorial can you beleive it!!!! well anyways peopel i have to go, but i will try to update soon, love you all!!! and dreams really do come true
missmadrid98
maria cristina

p.s. this site has changed a bit, i am not sure how to post this messgae hahahah

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog