Hi all

I agree with every-one.

After arriving at work and making my coffee, the next thing I do is open MadridMan and check on the postings. After that it's Fodors and then Eurotrip. But MM comes first.

I have, along with every-one else on this board, a love affair with Madrid and Spain and can't wait to get back there again. And this is from some-one who, ubtil 12 months ago didn't have any interest at all in going to Spain. A friend of mine married a Spanish Lady and is now living in Madrid, and wife and I were invited to the Wedding. We now talk constantly about our time in Spain and where we will be going to on our next trip.

For me, I catch most of the postings in the morning as they are being posted in the USA in the evening due to the time difference between USA and Australia. But it makes no difference at all.

I work in the Computer Industry - I manage a Computer Network Management Company (not mine unfortunately) so I have a permanent link to the Internet. Plus being in charge allows me a few little "Luxuries" such as getting onto MM when-ever I want to.

Finally, MM's site help me extensively with planning our first visit to Spain and is assisting again.

Keep up the good work every-one.

Gracias

David