I JUST uploaded the corrected version of the last two (and final) entries of MadridMan's Madrid 2000 . I quickly uploaded the draft and (much) later today uploaded the new-and-improved version minus the typos, and many of the grammatical errors. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

rfg, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes. We left Alicia "holding the bag" as it were . We were all hugging, shaking hands, saying goodbye, and Mama Rosa handed Alicia her purse while she bent down to hug and say a few final words to her grandson, little Pablo, and forgot about it in the chaos and loading luggage. These things happen. I'm just glad Alicia got to the airport nearly at the same time as we did. Whew! I can only imagine her face and reaction as we drove off and she looked down into her hands to find Mama Rosa's purse! hehehehe.. It all worked out in the end.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog