ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I sit, all broken hearted, I tried to upload, but found I couldnīt get started (without a frigginī floppy disk drive). Here I am at the wondrous EasyEverything just off the Puerta del Sol, floppy disk in pocket, ONLY to find these are internet terminals only, no computer, just flat screen monitors, keyboard, and mouse and no PC.

So sorry, folks. I was sad to hear this afternoon from Roger that the page didnīt upload. I WAS happy to see that that page is getting around 150 hits per day, but guess how many I got today. ONE!! ARGH!!!! And I think that was mine as a test, but the page only loaded from cache and not an actual load. As Roger said, I was working with a 14.4 modem connection and it never did fully upload. I spent 2 hours last night trying and quite at about 2am. I was/am so frustrated, de verdad. Iīll have to find the cybercafe tomorrow morning from which I initially uploaded the page. ARGH!!!! SO ANGRY!! I promise you all that by the time you wake up in the morning that youīll have TWO new entries waiting. ARGH!!! Sorry sorry everyone. And to think many Spanish classes around (mainly the US) the world are getting that darned 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. What can I say. At least Iīm here, just after midnight off the Puerta del Sol, typing to you during 1 hour 35 minutes of connection for ONLY 200 pesetas!! MAN, thatīs cheap! Too bad they donīt have a floppy drive. More in the other thread...

Sadly, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog