replay and I really did have a GREAT time!! Man, did he walk my feet off!!! Madrileños like to walk, but this guy is CRAZY for walking!! WOW!!!!

Jo-Anne, I´d love to sell you my video, but I can´t ship outside of the US/Puerto Rico. Besides, you´re on the PAL system and my videos won´t work with you. So sorry! I was thinking of you today as I VIDEOTAPED the Museo del Jamon just east of the Puerta del Sol and had a café con leche in your honor.

You won´t believe who I ran into by chance as I was walking through the Plaza Oriente after videotaping the Palacio Real! I saw Jeremy of OleIdiomas.com . We had a drink at one of the terrazas along the entrance to the plaza. He, on his bicycle and looking totally "American" (but born in Ireland?? so he can legally work in Europe--lucky
bas$&%=!), was riding towards me and stopped almost in my path and said, "Hey. Are you Scott?" WOW! What a coincidence, eh? 3 million people in the city of Madrid and I run into him by chance. He´ll be at the Party With MadridMan tomorrow night.

Had a great, productive day today and will upload the account tomorrow morning. Hope you´re all still planning a chatroom gettogether!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog