Antonio, yes. I´m painfully aware of the cost of local calls to the ISP, but at least I have the free access (in MY name, actually). I spent so much time online last year at nights that when I left I put about 10,000 pesetas (bills) in a book and after I returned home I told them it was there. They were a bit angry with me, but it passed and they used the money. Yes, EasyEverything was closed this afternoon because their computers were down for a few hours. I was very sad for this. And now that I have the computer working at home I probably will only go once just to test it.

Diana, I believe the empandillas were with tuna and yes, she made the pasta herself. SO GOOD!! I can´t wait to have the garbanzos leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Man! As I said, I have NEVER been hungry here. BTW, not sure if Mama Rosa actually has recipes. I doubt it. All in her head during these 70-some years. heheehe. Mmm.. Those alubias blancas... MAN! they were good. She is such a sweetheart!!! More info tomorrow night!

Saludos, MadridMan (in Madrid!!!!!!)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog