i have been in Almeria on and off since i was 12, im nearly 22. My parents had a business when i was a kid, but it had to close due to racism (spanish not liking the irish in there village). I was living there full time and attending uni there until this september and now i am back in ireland until may! (i cant wait to be back for ever)

I love the way the spanish people welcome you into their family. I now have two spanish families (neighbours) and they make sure we are involed in everything that happens in our village. I think this is easier because we both speak spanish. I love the coffee, the food and the way in which they announce anything that is going to happen in the village from a loud speaker in the church, this system is used for xmas carols during the holiday season. i love the markets and the shoe shopping. I really love the music and the fiestas and they way you can dance till 8 am in the discos if you want!

I dislike the Q Skipping in the spain, mainly at the meat counter by the older spanish ladies. I hate the way that everything takes different siesta hours and every time i need a internal flight they are always very expensive. I also hate the fact that we can get telefonica to give us broadband!!

But other than that I LOVE IT!!!!