Fernando,

It is amazing how YOU manipulate figures. In your early posts, the independentists were 15 to 20%, then 15 %, now 10 to 15 %, if you go on like this, sonn there will be none!

Wolfgang,

With your post 08-20-2001 you nearly made me cry in relief. It is extremely surprising to hear a foreign voice telling the tale as it really was in this controversed thread, and besides, and doing it so briefly and clearly.

Fernando,
Here is a real JEWEL of yours, quote: 'Also, and more important, the financial complex ETA had was dismounted. Then it comes the brutal killing of Miguel Angel Blanco. Riots of 2 million people in Madrid, 1 and a half in Barcelona and half a million in Bilbao '

If the financial complex of ETA was dismantled, how could it force ETA to a truce? Just wait one/two months (they have always organized fast) and keep on 'working'.

RIOTS of 2.000.000 people in Madrid? That must be everybody except for ancient, invalids, babies and dogs. If there were 2.000.000 people riots, it would be a Revolution.

1.500.000 in BArcelona and 500.000 in Bilbao? Ha, ha , ha ,he ,he laugh BTW, ¿remember that in the last demonstration in Barcelona people required NEGOTIATION shouting?

They offered a year's truce for negotiations, and what they got from the Government was NOTHING, that is the Central Government disposition to discuss self-deermination or independence.

quote: (the government tried to negotiate during the truce indeed).

Can you tell me A SINGLE THING THEY OFFERED, apart from accepting their surrender?

quote: 'There is no single idea worth of a life Wolf.'

You sound as wise as Confucio, but, Could you explain your theory to the invaded Poland or France in WW2? I can't,}. I think there are matters that one can give proudly his life for.

Ignacio