By now it is not known by sure if it was ETA which put that explosive in that toy, there is only the suspicion.

ETA is not a romantic group of basques fighting for the freedom of their people. ETA is a terrorist and criminal organization, as I said when I started this issue.

Wolfgang, I'm a bit confussed regarding one thing you said: "What the majority of the Basques would ask for is autonomy."

What kind of autonomy are you thinking of?

There is an agreement dated back to 1978, the "Estatuto de Guernica" in which the fueros and the autonomy of the Basque Country is fully recognized. They have almost competence in every face of the auto-government: police, taxes, highways and roads, TV, radio, health care, laws,...

They just don't have the issues which have to be centralized by its proper nature: the army, the survellience of the coasts, the managing of unemployment, the managing of the air space and such things.

Wolf, the autonomy of the Basque Country is the most developed one of Europe, more than the german lander, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, or any other region.