Hi Wolf.

So your point is that the violence is justified? Let me tell you that whatever the reasons are (and I would answer you when I had the time) they are killing people like you and me.

Of all the things that you have sayed there is one I can answer without consulting anywhere: the "truce" of ETA was false.

There is something people doesn't realise, but I have a good memory.

Before the ETA truce 3 terrorist groups were dismmanteled: Vizcaya, Madrid and Araba. That is the half of the groups ETA had.

Also, and more important, the financial complex ETA had was dismounted. Then it comes the brutal killing of Miguel Angel Blanco. Riots of 2 million people in Madrid, 1 and a half in Barcelona and half a million in Bilbao (I guess those could be the trasplanted Franco inmigrants...). ETA lost a lot of supporters after that.

So we have a weakened band, without half its commandos, without financial support and in their worst popularity times.

The PNV party makes its line more radical, and ETA decides to declare a "truce" (which better time?). A truce in which it has been demonstrated that ETA rearmed its commandos, its financial branch and in which they prepared more killings and in which it gathered information about its victims. Moreover, they cleaned their face in the eyes of some of their supporters by telling the lie that "see, we declare a truce and the spanish government does nothing" (the government tried to negotiate during the truce indeed).

There is no single idea worth of a life Wolf.

I told you: I don't mind if they get a separate country, but I will always be against terrorism.