Hi.

"The PP and the curas go hand-in-hand, no?" ¿? I don't know where have you heard that but it is false. There is no single party with representation in the parlament that is religious. The PP, as any other parties, have things in common, and of course disagreements with the Catholic Church.

"you do vote, don't you, Fernando?" Yes, I exercise my right to vote.

The role of the Catholic Church in Spain over the history has been quite bad, in my opinion. But enough to say, they have nothing to do with this issue (terrorism). I would say, however, that they have had a bad role too, being ambiguous at best, protecting terrorists (some curas of the Basque Country) sometimes.

Of course the books may be manipulated. It is your choice to look over them and keep yourself as well informed as you can.

Now, you imply that I don't find the Basque persona fascinating. I have both family and friends who are basques. I like the Basque Country and I like the basques and their culture.

I'm sorry to repeat myself. The biological difference is ridiculous. Do you think that people who live 50 Km away can be that different? There has been migrating fluxes from and to the Basque Country, so, althought there are differences, there are no bigger than with other regions.

I don't seek any fight. I have better things to do than fughting, what I seek is discussion and talking about the matter.

You think it is obvious the condemning of ETA, but I have seen in some posts in this message board, and in lots of forgein newspapers ETA be referred as a 'Basque separatist group'. I'm tired of hearing it. ETA is nonetheless a terrorist and criminal band who is assuming the representation of all the basque society when they only have the 15% of population support there.

You say that because I summarize your views as myth and propaganda they are truth. Have you thought about other choice? You may be wrong, don't you think? Or perhaps you think you are in possesion of the absolute truth.

I may be wrong too, speacially with some details, but I try to keep as well informed as I can.

I told you to post your sources here, you know why? Because it is something I'm not sure of. I tend to believe what I have heard about the biological difference, but since I'm not 100% sure I asked you for the sources. Please post them here and share them with us.

Anyway, any biological difference (as having more percentage of a blood group) won't be a reason to separate from Spain, and certainly it is no reason to kill anyone.

I'm sorry, but I will continue saying what I think of ETA: they are barbarians, criminals and killers.

Fernando