rfg, I worked in a newspaper in Madrid for 3 years. I was the only girl there. My co-workers used to tell me if I looked nice, if I would like to go with them for some drinks, the main joke was that I don't use skirts so they said that I should wear them to add some spice to the office. I went alone with some of them to have some drinks (just friends) and most of them keep contact with me after almost 2 years. I bet that if some American women hear that kind of stuff from a guy she will claim sexual harrasment. I believe that if you co-worker has a sexy screen saver you can go to HR and complain. My opinion? If you really feel uncomfortable you should tell that person, not to the HR (unless the guy doesn't listen to you). I don't feel ofended is I coworker tells me I look good or even sexy, I don't care if my co-worker has the picture of Sharon Stone half naked in his computer, I am not offended if a co-worker puts his hand on my shoulder... why should I? I have a co-worker here who is an old, sweet guy who kiss me in the cheek every morning when I get to work, and you know what? I love it because it is very sweet and because he feels comfortable with me. Now most of you might think that I am a "easy" girl and I don't respect myself or something, but I have beautiful memories of my co-workers in Spain and when I change jobs I will allways remeber that sweet old guy that used to work with me and kissed me every single day.
Besos (unless you feel ofended ) Nuria